Kamis, 31 Desember 2015

it was lit, fam



I'm going to call this post: Rewind 2015. Rewind is the trend I suppose, so here is it

But i have a problem, my friend


I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I DID YESTERDAY HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER SHIT FROM MONTHSSS AGO? Forget it. It's too burdensome. Hehe, hehehehehe


brick me


So, 2015 is coming to an end. Hmm that was fast?? Happy New Year 2015 and then BOOM it's gone in a blink of an eye. It doesn't feel real ohmygod it's just an illusion i knew it we've been tricked!


All I remember is just how financially broke I am. HAHAHAH And I guess I read roo much astrology posts this year. I'm sick of it tbvh because you know what they ALWAYS say about cancer?!


"cancer will fucking cry!"

"they will cry"
"ohmygod they gonna die in misery"
"they gonna cuddle with you inside a warm blanket and gonna make you a hot chocolate with marshmallows on top of it"

Hell-fucking-o that is BS! Let me tell you what kind of cancer I am: I always have this bitchface when there are a lot of strangers, I'm a very sensitive chick yes I can't even argue properly gdi, DUH I'm basically an INFJ-T. Google it you will know


((why did i sound so angry in this post? nah probably just frustrated))


Ok, negative things aside, actually I feel so blessed this year. Less family issues, less friendship issues, less mopping over some unimportant shitheads; yep. The most stressful thing is exams actually. How I deal with my GPA, how I deal with my group projects, and a lot of new people.


And how I found a new love called SEVENTEEN. See my previous posts. I'm going crazy, seriously.


So.....2016 is coming. MEA is coming. (Masyarakat Ekonomi ASEAN = ASEAN Economic Community)


FINALS IS COMING! That slapped me right on the face cz I need to study! I need to increase my GPA :-(


My wish for 2016 are:

1. Money. Loads of it.
2. GPA (we call it IPK) = > 3,3 at least
3. A better world. I mean it. I'm so sick with what happened in 2015. #PrayForHumanity
4. For everything to get better! Amen!

See ya.


ohmygod i need to change my header :-(

1 komentar: