Sabtu, 16 Maret 2013

'Man In Love' D-4: Sungyeol


GUYS!
Look, whose teaser was going out last night? It's LEE SUNGYEOL for whatever's sake in the whole world!! I'm too shocked for this. Trollim was just too much. I did expect Hoya's will be the next but turned out I was completely wrong. It's my baby's turn. *sobs in the darkest corner* 


He looked perfect with the apron, the egg, the dough, the flour, the Vivienne Westwood shorts, the stripped cardigan, the 'I' wooden letter, the necklace, the hair, the smile, the stare...

Okay! JUST KILL ME!


He does look like some kind of vampire and such. Too hot and attractive to be handled oh my Lord! 

*I'm dying right here, what do you expect*

Okay, I'll predict whose teaser will be the next. Uhhmm, Hoya? ._.



3 komentar:

  1. Balasan
    1. dan ternyata yang keluar adalah Hoya -_- Sunggyu besok kali yah, mengingat yang satunya lagi adalah visual paling juga terakhir

      Hapus
    2. oh dugaan kita salah kalo visual terakhir............sekarang visualnya Sunggyu aaaaa!

      Hapus